The ART Hotel in downtown Denver is the city’s newest one-of-a-kind hotel, offering premiere accommodations paired with an art gallery experience. Leading the art-accentuated travel trend, the ART hotel is a destination in itself, providing a truly unique experience for meetings and groups through its prime location in the city’s Museum District and its many educational and team-building programming opportunities.
The ART boasts more than 5,000 square feet of space for group meetings and events, ranging from meeting rooms to private dining rooms, and reception areas including an outdoor terrace and indoor gallery space. Each space is curated with pieces from the hotel's contemporary in-house art collection, providing a creative and inspiring environment that pairs well with their many unique breakout opportunities:
- ART Breakout Sessions – Taught by local Denver artists with workshops focusing on a variety of art mediums including drawing, acrylic painting, watercolor and more.
- Private Art Tours – Explore the “who’s who” of modern art, throughout the hotel's lobby, hallways, meetings spaces, guest rooms, and more including names such as Leo Villareal, Claus Oldenberg, Tracey Emin, and Sol LeWitt (this could also be used as a scavenger hunt experience for team-building)
- the ART Run – Groups can receive a specially curated map from the concierge that leads them on an expert-led urban art running tour throughout all of downtown Denver's best public art pieces, and thriving cultural scene.
- Yoga on the Terrace – Business travelers looking to recharge can roll out yoga mats on FIRE Terrace, and enjoy a privately taught class led by CorePower Yoga instructors, with poses inspired by the ART hotel’s own over 50-piece art collection.
- Connecting 'ART' to Goals – The ART Hotel has partnered with Denver-based corporate team-building company, "Connect with ART,” to create programs that typically span 2-3 hours and combine upfront brainstorming and alignment to culminate collaborative masterpieces.