The Telluride Tourism Board's new selection of “Experiential Development Tracks” will allow organizations to align their goals, objectives, and participant interests with unique local offerings.
The five new Experiential Development Tracks include:
• Collaboration & Relationship Growth: Team building in the mountains fosters stronger bonds and allows for open dialogue without the restrictions of the normal workplace. With the splendor and excitement of the experience as the focal point, participants are free to have fun and get to know their colleagues. Planners can integrate solution methods, existing internal opportunities, products and services into the program to create a goals-driven experience. Collaboration teambuilding challenges include Historical Telluride GPS Orienteering, Box Canyon Amazing Race, San Juan Off-Road Rally, Snowmobile Explorer and Slopeside Scramble.
• Once in a Lifetime Motivators: Highly motivated individuals and teams achieve the highest levels of workplace performance. Motivational experiences are a powerful tool that can be used to reward and unlock potential and achieve objectives. The Telluride Tourism Board believes that effective motivation can be driven by personal interests, and the opportunity to experience a once-in-a-lifetime moment. Experiential motivators include Heli-Heaven, Artistic Expression, Fresh Tracks, Into the Wild and Above the Clouds.
• Engagement & Loyalty: Engagement will play an essential role in the next decade of meeting and event experiences. Inspiring employees and equipping them to over-deliver to clients is crucial to success. Effective client engagement translates into greater sales, higher margins, and increased brand loyalty. Custom loyalty experiences include Snapsho t of Nature, Arts & Literature, A Step Back in Time, Spiritual Wellness and Experiential Marketing.
• Leadership Development: The inspirational setting of Telluride combined with unique experiences and powerful facilitators offer many opportunities to improve leadership qualities. Explore complex issues while participating in life changing, one-of-a-kind activities and provide individuals the tools they need to become successful leaders. Challenges include Leadership on the Fly (fishing), Five Ring Insight, Winter Rescue Challenge, Command Central GPS and Surviving as a Leader.
• Social Responsibility: The Telluride region’s extraordinary endeavors in charitable causes a re the building blocks of the community and the region. Guests will gain a greater understanding of the area’s important social and environmental values, a deeper appreciation of co-workers and brand cultural ethics, and an increased level of self-worth knowing that they have made a difference in someone else’s life. Outreach opportunities include Trees, Trails & Trash, Create for a Cause, Angel Baskets, Dream it. Make it. Do it., and Outreach in Action.