- 1.5 oz. Pearl Cucumber Vodka
- .25 oz. house-made cucumber syrup*
- .5 oz. St. Germaine
- .5 oz. Bombay Sapphire gin
- 2 cucumber slices
1. Muddle the two slices of cucumber with the cucumber syrup.
2. Add all ingredientsto a cocktail mixer and shake.
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with cucumber slice.
- 1 cup grated cucumber (or can be ground up in a blender)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
1. Add all ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring on occasion.
3. Strain so there are no chunks of cucumber in the syrup.
4. Cool to room temperature.