Bremen's Wine & Tap in Denver opened its doors on Wednesday, June 21, serving brunch starting at 10 a.m., following with lunch, happy hour and dinner service, closing at 10 p.m. The team at the LoHi restaurant was very excited to open its doors, after months spent doing construction, training and tasting. Encompassing their excitement, the staff at Bremen's Wine & Tap listed their Top 10 reasons why they love Bremen's.
1. Bremen's Wine & Tap offers both brunch and lunch every day of the week, which is necessary because of Denver's limited brunch and lunch options in the highland areas. The staff suggests the Prime Rib and Eggs with hand cut fries, instead of the traditional Steak and Eggs.
2. The staff raves about the food at Bremen's Wine & Tap, provided by Matty Selby and Isabel Ranney in the kitchen, calling them a dream team that creates seasonal dishes with a New American flare.
3. Specifically, the staff claims that Chef Matty's Porchetta will become world famous, and it will be available all day, whether it be in a benedict, sandwich or entrée.
4. The environment at Bremen's is kid and family oriented, offering a kid-focused menu with fruit and veggie appetizers so that no child has a meltdown while waiting for their entrees (although the appetizers are available for both children and adults).
5. To provide Denverites with the option to enjoy the sunshine, there are 24 seats on the patio.
6. Their state-of-the-art tap system allows guests a selection of white and red wines, "where the wine flows like water".
7. Bremen's signature cocktail menu allows guests other drinks by local mixology genius Kyle West.
8. The concept for the restaurant includes the Grimm Brothers story featuring a donkey, a cat, a rooster, and a dog. The staff invites guests to come for the Bremen Town Musicians.
9. Bremen's Wine & Tap wants to make every guest's experience memorable. That's why the staff is committed to providing exceptional customer service, great wine suggestions, and a wonderful dining atmosphere to make each customer feel valued.
10. To finish the list and the night, the Grilled Banana Split with cinnamon ice cream, hot fudge, candied pecans, and a chili pineapple wedge will satisfy your sweet craving.
Bremen's Wine & Tap has plans to become the neighborhood eatery, inviting people to visit and encourages guests to introduce themselves to the staff, and to enjoy the signature drinks and dishes. They also love to hear guests' favorite part about Bremen's by posting on their Facebook page
“All of our opening dreams come true," says AJ Prasaguet, general manager. "We will be open to the public showcasing all the hard work, blood, sweat and on some occasional tears put into this amazing neighborhood restaurant.”