The International Live Events Association has announced its International Board of Governers for its 2017-2018 fiscal year. The purpose of the International Board of Governors is to govern, establish policy and make strategic decision about the future of ILEA. The new officers are as following:
- · Denver's Ingrid Nagy, CSEP is President. Nagy is the Owner/CEO of ByDesign Collective.
- · San Francisco's Sara Grauf, CSEP is President-elect. Grauf is Vice President of Giants Enterprises.
- · Port Melbourne, Australia's Jennifer Trethewey, CSEP is Treasurer/Secretary. Trethewey is the Managing Director of The JT Group.
- · Cambridge, Massachusett's Judy Brillhart, CSEP, PBC is Immediate Past President. Brillhart is the Catering Director of Sheraton Commander Hotel.
The new directors are as following:
- · Providence, Rhode Island's Alex Gorriarian, CSEP. Gorriarian is the Senior Director of (add)ventures.
- · Nottingham, United Kingdom's Mary Baird-Wilcock, CSEP. Baird-Wilcock is the CEO/Founder of The Simplifiers: Full Service Event Planning.
- · Santa Rosa, California's Dana L. Macaulay. Macaulay is the Director of Events and Operations of Sonoma County Vintners.
- · Chicago's Gwen McNutt, CSEP. McNutt is the Regional External Affairs Manager of Comcast Cable.
- · Austin, Texas's Tanya Posavatz, CSEP. Posavatz is the owner of CLINK.
- · Vancouver's Corinne Kessel, CSEP. Kessel is the Principal of Greenscape Design & Décor.
- · San Francisco's Morgan Doan, CSEP, PWC. Doan is an Event Planner & Designer/Owner at Morgan Events.
“We are pleased to welcome this exceptional group of event professionals to lead ILEA into the future,” said Christie Pruyn, CAE, ILEA Executive Director. “As the voice for the live events industry, ILEA is focused on change and re-invention to position ILEA for continued growth, and its members as industry leaders, for years to come.”
These new officers and directors went into effect at ILEA Live in Calgary, AB, Canada, Aug. 10-12.