This past weekend, I had the privilege of attending a mixology class at coup d’etat in Uptown Minneapolis. The class was held in one of their semi-private dining areas, where 18 of us had the pleasure of creating five signature cocktails with our mixologist Alex.
- 1.5 oz. Pearl Cucumber Vodka
- .25 oz. house-made cucumber syrup*
- .5 oz. St. Germaine
- .5 oz. Bombay Sapphire gin
- 2 cucumber slices
1. Muddle the two slices of cucumber with the cucumber syrup.
2. Add all ingredientsto a cocktail mixer and shake.
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish with cucumber slice.
- 1 cup grated cucumber (or can be ground up in a blender)
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup sugar