—2 oz. whiskey
—.75 oz. milk jam (see below)
—.75 oz. half & half
—4 dashes bitters
1. Shake and strain into a rocks glass.
2. Garnish with grated cinnamon and a mint sprig.
MILK JAM INGREDIENTS:
—8 cups whole milk
—3 cups sugar
—1 tsp. baking soda
—1 tsp. kosher salt
1. Bring ingredients to a boil until the temperature reaches 225 degrees.
2. Simmer and stir constantly until mixture turns a golden color.
3. Let cool down to room temperature, and then pour into a blender.
4. Add 4 oz. water and blend until a shiny consistency is achieved.
Recipe Courtesy of Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE, located in The St. Regis Aspen Resort