It’s easy to meld urban adventures with brewery or culinary experiences that are sure to leave attendees grinning.
1. Pair an artistic adventure at the brand new Board & Brush creative studio at The Exchange in Old Town with a stop at Copper Muse Distillery or Infinite Monkey Theorem winery, located in the same open-air plaza.
2. Soak up nature at one of the nearly 50 nearby natural areas and then channel attendees’ inner winemaker at the new Blendings at the Preserve, where they can blend and bottle their own perfect vino concoctions.
3. Combine ice skating at City Park or fat biking at Lory State Park with hot chocolate and pie at Ginger and Baker.
4. Attend a football game or host a private event or meeting at Colorado State University’s relatively new Canvas Stadium, followed by a visit to a classic local brewery, like CooperSmith’s Pub & Brewery (Fort Collins’ oldest brewpub) or New Belgium Brewing (the 4th largest craft brewer in the United States).
5. Pair the Fort Collins Foodie Walk, offered the third Friday evening of each month, with a taste of the community’s live music scene. The walk features 12 of Old Town’s culinary shops that offer interactive showcases, seasonal flavors and taste experiences. Check out who’s playing at the historic Aggie Theatre or the newest music venue in town, Washington’s, which can hold up to 900.
6. Offer a farm-to-table cooking class at Farm Fusion (like Hunter’s Field to Plate or Me Oh My, Let’s Make Some Pie) and a stop at the local farmers market.