Denver dessert catering company Yours Truly Cupcake has several sweet angles to make sure events never go stale, perfect for the holidays. Not only does Yours Truly have a tasting room that offers booze-paired and liquor-infused desserts, there is a walk-up window at its 3047 Larimer St. location that could be an interesting stop for a scavenger hunt, for example. Just a warning that your mouth will water when reading the following list, so get ready!
* Partnering with local and national liquor producers, unique flavor combinations can be incorporated into classic desserts. Examples include Moscow Mule, a lime cake topped with Mile High Spirits ginger vodka frosting; Blue Moon featuring cake and frosting infused with the beer and topped with an orange slice; and Arnold Palmer featuring fresh-squeezed lemon cake with Deep Eddy Sweet Tea Vodka frosting.
* For a Guy’s Night Out benefitting the Carson J. Spencer Foundation, these scrumptious treats were prepared: a Crown XO Paired Bite (white chocolate tartlet with caramel drizzle), Dickel White Paired Bite (corn bread cupcake with cracked pepper and fig jam) and Bulleit Rye Paired Bite (spice cake, cream cheese frosting, allspice dusting and dried apricot).
* At a candlelight dinner party for Urban Campfire with six speaker luminaries telling campfire-esque tales to a crowd of 120 women and platters of mini s’more cupcakes, Fireball Whiskey-infused cupcakes and marshmallows from Stuff’n Mallows served.
* On the non-alcoholic side, tasty treats such as a vanilla toffee cupcake made with Colorado-made Enstrom’s Toffee are crowd pleasers.
* For corporate gifts, dessert displays and event favors, consider sensory storytellers. For example, VISIT DENVER orders client gift boxes that showcase flavors from Denver such as Mile High Spirits, Chocolate Crisis Center, Enstrom’s Toffee and Epic Brewery. When Roman + Jules launched the world’s first branded natural yellow diamond line at The Luxury Diamond Show in Las Vegas, Yours Truly created sparkling, metallic and bright yellow bites for trade show participants to enjoy.
There is an interesting story behind the creation of Yours Truly Cupcake by owner Tiffany Rose Goodyear, but you will have to wait to read all about it when we profile her in our Spring 2015 issue. Happy holidays!